“Scotland’s favourite Single Malt Whisky”
Made from only Scottish barley and water from Tarlogie Springs, our exclusive water source, Glenmorangie is a beautifully subtle yet complex Single Malt Whisky. Distilled in Scotland’s tallest stills, for a purer, lighter spirit, Glenmorangie is also renowned for it’s wood management as well as being pioneers in extra maturation. Only using first and second fill casks to mature the whiskies, ensuring a richness and creaminess in flavour and finish.
• The Glenmorangie Company was crowned “2012 Distiller of the Year” by the prestigious International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC)
• The unique shape and height of the stills – the tallest in Scotland – mean only the lightest and purest vapours can ascend to the top of the stills, removing any harsh flavours prior to maturation
• To protect the purity of its unique water source, Glenmorangie own not only the Tarlogie Springs, which lie close to the Distillery, but also the surrounding 650 acres of land
• Very strict wood management policies ensure only the best wood is used for the maturation of its spirit. To maintain complex layers of flavour, only 1st and 2nd fill ex-bourbon casks are used. Glenmorangie was the first to create ‘extra matured malts’
Pop By Our Stand to Try
Original: The original expression of Glenmorangie, defining the house style. Extremely smooth and perfectly balanced, with key taste notes of vanilla, peach and citrus.
18 Year Old: a Single Malt Scotch Whisky of serious distinction
Extra Matured Range: Created by ‘finishing’ our signature expression for at least an additional 2 years in the finest European casks.
• Lasanta: Extra Matured in Sherry Casks
• Quinta Ruban: Extra Matured in Port Casks
• Nectar D’Òr: Extra Matured in Sauternes Casks